SOME LESSONS OF LIFE
1. Japanese have always loved fresh fish🐠 🐟🐠🐟
But the water close to Japan has not held many fish🐠🐟 for decades.
2. So to feed the Japanese population, fishing boats got bigger and went farther than ever.
The further the fishermen went, the longer it took to bring the fish🐠🐟🐠🐟
If the return trip took more time, the fish 🐠🐟🐠🐟 were not fresh.
3. To solve this problem, fish 🐠🐟 companies installed freezers on their boats.
They would catch the fish 🐠🐟 and freeze them at sea.
Freezers allowed the boats to go farther and stay longer.
However, the Japanese could taste the difference between fresh and frozen fish🐠🐟 and they did not like the taste of frozen fish 🐠🐟
The frozen fish🐠🐟 brought a lower price.
4. So, fishing companies installed fish tanks.
They would catch the fish 🐠🐟 and stuff them in the tanks, fin to fin.
After a little thrashing around, they were tired, dull, and lost their fresh-fish taste.
The fishing industry faced an impending crisis!
5. But today, they get fresh-tasting fish to Japan.
How did they manage…?
6. To keep the fish🐠🐟🐠 tasting fresh, the Japanese fishing companies still put the fish🐠🐟🐠 in the tanks but with a small shark🐋🐋
The fish🐠🐟🐠are challenged and hence are constantly on the move.
The challenge they face keeps them alive and fresh!
Have you realized that some of us are also living in a pond but most of the time tired and dull….?
1. Basically in our lives, sharks 🐋🐋 are new challenges to keep us active.
2. If you are steadily conquering
challenges, you are happy.
3. Your challenges keep you energized.
4. Challenges are Driving Forces for Innovations and the foundation blocks upon which Successes, Achievements and Progresses evolve
5. A life without challenges is a dull, boring, complacent and uninspiring one.
6. In challenges are opportunities to keep refreshed and re-invigorated.
1. So our prayers should not be to have a challenge-free life but for God to equip us with abilities to overcome.
2. Don’t create Success and revel in it in a state of inertia.
3. Always view challenges positively. God Has equipped us with the resources, skills and abilities to make a difference.
4 Put a shark 🐋🐋 in your tank and see how far you can really go…